Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Weather: April Daily Weather III, Rebirth Begins, Even in the North, 1 by music2keep

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright music2keep

In reply to: April Daily Weather III, Rebirth Begins, Even in the North

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of April Daily Weather III,  Rebirth Begins, Even in the North
music2keep wrote:
Good Morning! Yes, we are in the big chill for a couple of days...Our temp at the moment is 36°. Some folks in the area had snow last night. I'll definitely have to cover & bring in plants. I have brought in a few, but need to do some more. My retaining wall is 100' long & I'm not sure if I have enough news paper! :-O We will be 20° Below average tonight! Glad I haven't packed up my winter things!
At Dublin...
Mostly Cloudy: 37°F
Feels like: 28°F
Barometer: 29.9 in
Dewpoint: 28°
Humidity: 70%
Visibility: 10 miles
Wind: 16 mph WNW
Sunrise: 6:29 AM
Sunset: 8:11 PM
UV Index: 0 Low
A LARGE COLD HIGH PRESSURE CENTER WILL BUILD OVER THE AREA LATER TONIGHT. THIS WILL RESULT IN FREEZING TEMPERATURES ACROSS GREENBRIER COUNTY AND AREAS OF FROST ELSEWHERE.

Sharon! Do ya need some more rain? :D I could send you more! :D We had over 1 1/2" yesterday (a total of nearly 3" since Sat). Our little creek is "roaring"! I Love your Dutch Iris! I have never seen one that color before! And the finch! I am waiting on them! :D Actually I think they are here. I know the hummers are. I hope the birds will be OK tonight. I have seen Robins die, due to the cold. The hummers will be ok. They go into a "hibernation" to stay alive.
Kelli, I hope things cool down for you! You don't need all of that heat until summer!
Se_eds, hope that you get somemore rain, too! I can't wait to see you flowers! You work so hard on them! ;)
Sally, Glad that the tornado missed you! That is a nasty looking sky! Va. had 3 tornados yesterday, but none near hear. The mountains protect us.
Marsue! Love your new buy! Those are some really nice ones! :D Are those Coladiums? Love the color! :D
Sidney, Glad you got some of the rain...Won't more? ;)
Marylyn, Glad that you are doing better after those ants! A Great excuse for not wearing shoes! :D

The answer to the trivia is...A
Oak Ridge,TN has an average daily wind speed of 4.4 mph.

Today's trivia question is...
What is the snowiest city based on a yearly average?
a) Buffalo, NY
b) Steamboat Springs, CO
c) Jackson Hole, WY
d) Stampede Pass, WA

Have a Great Day!
Joey