Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Weather: April Daily Weather III, Rebirth Begins, Even in the North, 1 by MySharona

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright MySharona

In reply to: April Daily Weather III, Rebirth Begins, Even in the North

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of April Daily Weather III,  Rebirth Begins, Even in the North
MySharona wrote:
It started raining around 3:30 then stopped then started again about 5:30 and stopped again about 7:15. Looks like close to 1” so far. I’ll take it! Anything is better than nothing!

Joey, Marylyn, Marsue – Thanks! I fell in love with that table the first time I laid my eyes on it! Will post pics when finished or sometime during the remodel.
Joey – Send some of that rain down here! LOL!
Marylyn – Have fun at the nursery hop! It sounds like fun! Thanks!
Celia – Ooooh, beautiful sunrise!
Marsue - You brought home a nice load of plants! Lookin’ good!
Sally – Glad that storm missed your area. Whew….wish the cold had too! Hope y’all feel better soon.
Kelli – Are you getting a little cool front too?

Now (this is still up and it's 7:45 - wonder if there is more coming)
Through 730 PM...showers and thunderstorms continue with the heaviest thunderstorms between mcclenney and Amelia Island. Strong thunderstorms moving through Arlington will reach the coastal waters from Fernandina Beach to Jacksonville Beach before 7pm. Most of the showers in southeast Georgia and in the Suwannee Valley have decreased in intensity. The thunderstorms are moving east at 25 miles an hour. Heavy rainfall... lightning and winds gusts over 35 miles an hour should be expected with the thunderstorms.

Tonight
Numerous showers and isolated thunderstorms in the evening...then decreasing cloudiness and turning cooler. Low 58 (Wooo Hooo)!! West winds 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.

My co-worker told me she saw a painted bunting in her yard yesterday. I really want to see one in person! This little goldfinch(?) was in my yard...it's visited a couple of times.