Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Weather: April Daily Weather III, Rebirth Begins, Even in the North, 1 by Early_Bloomer

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Early_Bloomer

In reply to: April Daily Weather III, Rebirth Begins, Even in the North

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of April Daily Weather III,  Rebirth Begins, Even in the North
Early_Bloomer wrote:
54°F tonight with showers expected later. Our stretch of incredibly great weather is coming to an end. I just checked the 10 day forecast and there is only one day when rain is not expected. Our mild temps are returning back to normal as well with highs in the upper 50's and lower 60's. It's probably a good thing though. All the good weather has been kicking my butt since I've been working nonstop outside. I need a break.

Deb...........I would love to trade for some of your "Black Gamecock" Iris.

Kelli...........Wow ! 99° already?!?! I see there are fires burning out there too. Hopefully it won't be a repeat of last year.

Kiska..........Spring is sure slow to arrive there. South Dakota set records for snowfall in the past couple of days as well.

Marsue..........Beautiful iris photos.

I can't believe how much I've gotten done the past couple of weekends. This morning I split locust rails to make more fence around the rest of the yard. I cleaned out my biggest flower bed--not a weed to be found. I hauled wheelbarrow after wheelbarrow of debris to their various spots. I installed a new frost-proof outdoor faucet then took the canvas cover from the gazebo to the laundromat and washed it before installing it on the gazebo. I top-dressed beds with 2 year old compost and then finished up with the 16 mile loop on my bike, arriving home just before dark. I'll sleep well tonight.

Photo: My Tahiti daffodils bloom later then most of the others and are at their peak now. This is looking east up through my backyard. Things are really greening up quickly now.

early_bloomer