Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Ohio River Valley Gardening: ORVG COFFEE HOUSE #100 - CONGRATS TO US for 100!!, 1 by gemini_sage

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright gemini_sage

In reply to: ORVG COFFEE HOUSE #100 - CONGRATS TO US for 100!!

Forum: Ohio River Valley Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of ORVG COFFEE HOUSE #100 - CONGRATS TO US for 100!!
gemini_sage wrote:
Oh, Ric, no need to apologize, it's happened before, LOL. Birds of a feather, you know! Love the mouse house, that's sooooo cute!

Bonnie, I hadn't thought of that! Oooohhh, I sure hope we get some nice fruit. I'd love to put up some apple butter and maybe dry some for pies! There are 3 apple trees, a pear, a peach, and I think a plum here, and this year they've all been covered in blooms. I neglected to prune them last fall like I intended, and the apples in particular are in dreadful shape from years of neglect, but at least this year I'll have a better idea of what I'm dealing with and how to prune them.

Kimberly, sooo sorry to hear about your friends. They're in my prayers.

Sandy, good to hear from you! I meant to ask you, were your trumpet lilies ok from the co op? There were some rot issues with Regale and Regale album mostly. The company is sending me replacements, so if any of yours were rotted (or if you'd just like some more), I can just pot them up and bring them to the RU so you don't have to pay more shipping.

Love and hugs to all!
Neal