Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Weather: April Daily Weather III, Rebirth Begins, Even in the North, 1 by marsue

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright marsue

In reply to: April Daily Weather III, Rebirth Begins, Even in the North

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of April Daily Weather III,  Rebirth Begins, Even in the North
marsue wrote:
Kiska: when does Spring officially arrive in Alaska--do you have Spring there or does it just go straight to summer?
Pepper, we, too, had a thunderstorm yesterday morning (nothing major, though) but the sun did come out late in the afternoon.
EB: what a neat photo! Your photos never cease to amaze me! I think your son is wise to give up football. My DH still has trouble with his right knee at times (an old football injury) and he has been out of school for LONG time!
Ric: I wish I could have been there for that tour of Tabasco's garden. I have seen pictures of it and it is beautiful, indeed!
Sharon: you have such a wide variety of flowers in your garden. They are all pretty!

Today:
High 80°F
PM T-Storms
Precip: 40%
Wind: S 15 mph
Max. Humidity: 62%
UV Index: 8 Very High
Sunrise: 6:23 AM CT
Avg. High: 75°F
Record High: 85°F (1989)

Here's my first iris to bloom this season. In fact, it is my first iris bloom since we moved into this house 18mos. ago. Kathy Ann,A DGer from Judsonia, AR gave it to me last Dec. The name of it is "Celebrity Song".