Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Weather: April Daily Weather III, Rebirth Begins, Even in the North, 1 by MySharona

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright MySharona

In reply to: April Daily Weather III, Rebirth Begins, Even in the North

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of April Daily Weather III,  Rebirth Begins, Even in the North
MySharona wrote:
Rann – I know you are excited to see new blooms in your garden. The Thlaspi rotundifolia is so pretty, they remind me of lantana with the little cluster flowers. Love the pictures of Dyrhólaey.
Celia – Wow what a hailstorm! Was there any damage? Is the new tree ok?
Marsue – My petunias never make it here. This is the first year in a while that I haven’t bought new ones.
Kiska – That’s a gorgeous picture!
Pepper – Glad to hear you made it through the storms ok. Is the weather normally that volatile in your area?
E_B – It’s a shame your son has to quit playing football. One of our agents, Paul, had knee replacement surgery about 15 years ago from an old school injury. He started limping 2 weeks ago. He found out this week that he has to have another knee replacement surgery. I’m sure that this “new knee” will last much longer this time due to the technology. Interesting picture!
Ric – Sounds like you had a great visit with Loyd! Another post about perfect weather!

61.9 °F / 16 °C
Mostly Cloudy
Humidity: 89%
Dew Point: 59 °F / 15 °C
Wind: 0.0 mph / 0 km/h
Wind Gust: 0.0 mph / 0 km/h
Pressure: 30.09 in / 1018.8 hPa (Steady)
Visibility: 6.0 miles / 9.7 kilometers
UV: 0 out of 16
Clouds: Mostly Cloudy 25000 ft / 7620 m
(Above Ground Level)
Elevation: 20 ft / 6 m

Today
Partly cloudy. Patchy fog early in the morning. High 79. East winds 10 to 15 mph.

And no rain....darn. I thought we just might get some yesterday, but no. Lots of clouds though. Powder Puff going nuts!