Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Weather: April Daily Weather III, Rebirth Begins, Even in the North, 1 by marsue

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright marsue

In reply to: April Daily Weather III, Rebirth Begins, Even in the North

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of April Daily Weather III,  Rebirth Begins, Even in the North
marsue wrote:
Sharon: I know just how you feel! I have a Sunsprite rose that smells so good that it inspires me to "stick my face into it".
TF: sadly the price of everything seems to be going up!! :o((
Celia: lovely yellow tulips--I think yellow flowers must be my favorite. It looks as if it certainly "rained" a lot of hail at your place.
Deb: Go ahead--be 'crazy'--we love your flower photos!
Rann: glad the girls and your DH are better and I hope your cold has gone away! Happy first day of summer!! Iceland certainly has a lot of holidays where the children receive gifts--a child's dream come true. LOL The little lavendar-colored blooms are so pretty but I can't spell it much less pronounce it!! Interesting photo of that rock formation.
EB: I was going to say that your daughter's beauty shines through the face mask but Sharon beat me to it!
Joey, you and Deb are going to have to stop posting your hosta pics--it's causing me to have withdrawals! LOL

Today: Rain showers early with scattered thunderstorms arriving by the afternoon. High around 80F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Tonight: Partly cloudy skies. Low 63F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.

We did wake up to a thundershower this morning and then it turned into a slow drizzle for a couple of hours. It is still overcast but at least it isn't raining.

Wave petunias--they made it through the winter to bloom again!