Communities > Forums

Image Copyright music2keep

In reply to: Spring - The Rebirth has Begun

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Spring - The Rebirth has Begun
music2keep wrote:
Good Morning, it's a balmy 49° w/ fog. I hope we get into the 70's like Ric! :D
BTW Ric, Loved the slide show! :D I really like the painted windows, fish bones (were they wood or were they real? LOL) and the floral arrangements! Great!
The weather girl says we are only supposed to get into the low 60's, & that's in Bluefield so maybe we will get into the upper 60's! :D
Thanks Sidney, for those words of encouragement! I am Fish Woman here me Flop! LOL!! I'm glad that you get time off to work in your flowers....sounds as if you went shopping yesterday! Did you buy anything special? :) How is your back?
Sharon, Boo is a beauty. She's very fluffy, but 7 lbs. seems really small. Maybe not, cuz she's a she. My black tom (Albert) weighed 16 lbs. She poses really nicely. :D And the beach sounds really good about now...I told DH the name of the beach, he's ready too! :D
KW, Is that a weeping cherry? It is so pretty!
Se_eds, sounds like it's been rather warm up there....too warm for this time of year! :-O I hope that we don't get as hot this year as we did last year! I was plum miserable!
E_B, Glad that your Daff's are finally up! I know you've been droolin' over Deb's flowers! :D Now we can drool over yours! :D
Marsue, Your yard is looking really good!
Adina! Yeah! You'll be in your house before you know it! :D It's really shaping up fast! And looking Great! :D I can "feel" your excitement! :D
Deb! Let's see somemore of those flowers! Great! Did you get your weeding done? Every time I try to do that I somehow manage to get company...I have been known to get a few of them to help. Actually that is a rare thing...just depends on who it is.
Dyson! Glad to have you back! Please try not to stay away too long! Even if it's just to say it's Dyson Dark! :D How is the hip?

The answer to the trivia is...B
La Nina is weather pattern due to the cooling of the ocean in the South Pacific.

Today's trivia is...
Q.How much does the earth's atmosphere weigh?
a) 5 million tons
b) 5 billion tons
c) 5 trillion tons
d) 5 million billion tons

Have a Great Day! All!
Joey