Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Weather: Spring - The Rebirth has Begun, 1 by music2keep

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright music2keep

In reply to: Spring - The Rebirth has Begun

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Spring - The Rebirth has Begun
music2keep wrote:
Good Morning! :D I see that you all have really been mulling over the trivia question! OK I've let you all go on long enough! But I couldn't help myself. I was gonna get back to you all yesterday, but DH took me to Lowe's ( the garden center!), so you can only guess what I have been doing! :D

The answer to the trivia is...D
How much does a cloud weigh? That depends on the size and type of cloud, but a 1 km x 1km x 1km (0.6 miles x 0.6 miles x0.6 miles) cumulus cloud weighs about 1.4 billion lbs.

We have had some great rain since yesterday! and it's still coming down slowly. We have had over 1/2". The flowers are lovin' it! :D
At Dublin...
Sprinkles: 46°F
Feels like: 46°F
Barometer: 29.9 in
Dewpoint: 46°
Humidity: 100%
Visibility: 10 miles
Wind: 0 mph
Sunrise: 6:40 AM
Sunset: 8:03 PM

I think that I missed a couple of birthdays! Happy Birthday!!! To Sally & Pepper! I hate that I missed them!
Thanks everybody, on the "congrats" It's been a tough 3 years & with going in the summer, too...I feel rather "burned out" at this point.
Marsue, LOL I think the beach would be a real good place to go. I also think that Alaska would be a good place to go! :D
Ric, I heard about the earthquake & was thinking of you! Glad that you are OK. Hope Wu wasn't scared too badly! We had a small tremor here when I was in the 11th grade and that was scarey enough!
Kelli, I absolutely love your hikes! But I've gotta tell ya... the pic of Anacapa Island looks like it could be in Hawaii! :D
Sharon, I agree with you about aging...& I think that you're only as old as you feel & act. I also think that every day that is added to (or given to you) your life is a real blessing. And I count those blessings! :D This new education that I have been given is going to take me in a new direction & I embrace it!

Now Where is that Dyson! ? He has been MIA tooooo long!

I have another trivia question for you all...and this one won't keep you guessing.
Q.What is La Nina in weather terms?
a) A weather pattern caused by volcanic ash
b) A weather pattern caused by the ocean cooling
c) A weather pattern caused by jet contrails
d) A weather pattern caused by the polar ice caps melting

Well I goota go (for now)
Have a Great Day!
Joey