Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Specialty Gardening: The FLOWERPOT Cafe' IX - Join us for a cup of Flowers!, 1 by terriculture

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright terriculture

In reply to: The FLOWERPOT Cafe' IX - Join us for a cup of Flowers!

Forum: Specialty Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of The FLOWERPOT Cafe' IX - Join us for a cup of Flowers!
terriculture wrote:
Hi everyone,

Candee, Hope you have managed to tear down the ceiling ok?!! Sounds like very dusty work. We have to wear those masks with the metal clip on the nose, when we are mixing grout in the mosaics class. Thankyou for my shells, they arrived today in perfect condition.
I shall be bringing my seashell/shore arrangement in soon!
Your flower is gorgeous, yes the Olympus was a great idea!

Star, Sorry to hear your weather conditions are bad again.Hope you manage to save all your plants. Glad you found us, (we move alot)!

Hi Marcia, nice to see you at the cafe! Love your orchids, absotutely gorgeous. Hope the weather improves for you and your garden starts blooming soon. Shame your crocus suffered in the power shower! Hi casey and Pippin!

Traci, Moving your plants in and out keeps you out of trouble at least .. LOL!!
I thought I would collect some flowers and foliage from the garden like you did the other day.
It's so nice to be able to collect a few flowers from outside the back door again!

Anyone see the goats in the old cafe? Hahahaha!!!!!! you never know whats going come in here, its great.!!
Well here's a basket of flowers collected from the garden today.
Kerria, Hebe, rosemary, choisyia sp? forget me nots, honesty and polyanthus