Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: Show and some answers please, 1 by Norm_au

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Norm_au

In reply to: Show and some answers please

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Show and some answers please
Norm_au wrote:
Hi all,
Thank you so much weed_woman, you are a champ, you know so many of them and thanks for your kind words thank you also Jensilaedi for the plant id, and thanks for the encouragment, and chrissy100, thank you too for the parlour palm, that got really badly burnt, when I moved here it was summer and not knowing to much I stuck it out the front (full sun) it went all shades of yuck so I brought it in under the shade clothe and it has come good, there are a couple of others I have been trial and erroring with, I whack them out in the sun and in a few days there either loving it or yelling at me hehehe, a rather horrid way of finding out, but now im gonna be going along great guns thanks to you all, I started numbering them to make it easier, Jensilaedi was right I should have done it right from start would have been so much easier, I have reached my edit limit for today apparently so tomorrow I will number some more for you all. a big thanks to all. Peace and Blessings.

Norm . . .

PS: almost forgot, weed_woman, yes it does flower, the nicest little pinky white flowers really tiny, and it really turns it on when it is happy, it was packed at the old place, hopefully it will get there again.

This is a shot of my boy, Crease, Rotty, Pit Bull X unfortunatly he is a digger and has to be contained down the back part of the yard with the fruit tree's and my work shop any one know how to stop him from digging ? try any thing lol except a bullet.