Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Tropical Zone Gardening: My hello: A piece of Tropical Heaven for the Tropical Forum!, 1 by goofybulb

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright goofybulb

Subject: My hello: A piece of Tropical Heaven for the Tropical Forum!

Forum: Tropical Zone Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of My hello: A piece of Tropical Heaven for the Tropical Forum!
goofybulb wrote:
This is a thread that I've been panning to post since the beginning of the month, when I subscribed to DG! Initially it was supposed to be a "hello, I keep peeking at your beautiful pictures and the funny posts and at the mighty volcano updates and thank you for cheering me up when I needed it".
But, on Shari's birthday (Happy birthday!) I went to an orchid nursery just to have a bit of relaxation from the past stressful week, and I decided to share with you all the beauty of their gardens. I thought that this would fit best, and it would be a nice present for you all!
The place I'm talking about is located further South of Miami, so to me it's a special day every time I go there, since my DH is so nice to cope with 40 minutes of traffic each direction, and then spend unlimited amounts of time just looking at plants... I went with him on 4 such trips so far, and I just hope that, before leaving Miami, we'll just go again to say good bye.
And every time, we took the time to visit the owner's garden (they offer tours of the gardens at least twice a day), and every time it's full of blooms and luscious tropical foliage!
So, here come the photos, and you'll be the judges. This will be my hello for all of you!