Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Weather: April Daily Weather, What a beautiful world Spring Brings!, 1 by MySharona

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright MySharona

In reply to: April Daily Weather, What a beautiful world Spring Brings!

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of April Daily Weather,  What a beautiful world Spring Brings!
MySharona wrote:
Deb – How large is the hellebores bloom? They are so pretty!
Marsue – I’m with you on the “wants” for hellebores, but I’ll live vicariously through y’all. That’s a lovely dogwood.
Sally – It’s a lot of fun watching the little guys make it to the water and scooting them in right direction if they get turned around. It’s difficult to get pictures since flashes are no-no’s. I’ll try to get some next time though.
Celia – That coleus is pretty. I like that deep purple color.
Pepper & E_B - Look – No snow or freezing temps! You have spring!
E_B – I can see green under the brown too! It always amazes me how much farmland you have. Even though my SIL lives in Clinton and has farmland and horses.
Ric – Sorry the sale was a bust, at least you got to see some old acquaintances! I can’t wait to see your garden in bloom.

66.4 °F / 19.1 °C
Overcast
Humidity: 91%
Dew Point: 64 °F / 18 °C
Wind: Calm
Wind Gust: 0.0 mph / 0.0 km/h
Pressure: 29.94 in / 1013.8 hPa (Steady)
Visibility: 0.5 miles / 0.8 kilometers
UV: 0 out of 16
Clouds: Overcast 300 ft / 91 m
(Above Ground Level)
Elevation: 20 ft / 6 m

Today
Mostly cloudy. Patchy fog early in the morning. A 20% chance of showers in the morning. High 74. Northeast winds 10 to 15 mph.

We're in Revival mode at church. Has anyone heard of Jamey Ragle? He's so funny my face hurt from laughing last night.

I have a 2nd cane sprouting off the 1st on my Phal. This is the first time it's happened for me.