Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Weather: April Daily Weather, What a beautiful world Spring Brings!, 1 by MySharona

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright MySharona

In reply to: April Daily Weather, What a beautiful world Spring Brings!

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of April Daily Weather,  What a beautiful world Spring Brings!
MySharona wrote:
Deb – That is a Gorgeous bloom – WOW!
Ric – Congrats on the job offer – nothing like getting paid in kind! LOL! Love the name of the store.
Marsue – Lantana grows wild here and does get quite large. It’s so pretty. Mine are purple. Your tulip is so pretty!
Kelli – It’s gnats for me and no-see-ums. I can bathe in bug spray and they’ll still get me. I did not know that is what sweat pea looks like! Very pretty! I also like the crimson pitcher sage, well I like all of the flowers, but those really stood out for me.
Marsue – I’ve never heard of the Flowers of Sulphur, but I’ll try it too! Forgot about the chiggers.
Happy Birthday Kayly!
Ric – The wall looks really good! Can’t wait to see the final product!
Marsue – Love that sunrise!

Where do y’all find surgical tubing?!

We had a major storm blow through most of the afternoon and evening yesterday. No damage. 2+" of rain. That giant slurping sound you hear are my plants! LOL!

Then, of course, the a/c went out just in time for muggy rainy spring weather LOL! Repaired today, but boy was it miserable last night and this morning.

76.8 °F / 24 °C
Overcast
Humidity: 50%
Dew Point: 58 °F / 14 °C
Wind: 1.0 mph / 1 km/hfrom the SE
Wind Gust: 6.3 mph / 10 km/h
Pressure: 30.00 in / 1015.8 hPa (Steady)
Heat Index: 77 °F / 25 °C
Visibility: 10.0 miles / 16.1 kilometers
UV: 4 out of 16
Clouds: Scattered Clouds 1800 ft / 548 m
Mostly Cloudy 8000 ft / 2438 m
Overcast 20000 ft / 6096 m
(Above Ground Level)
Elevation: 20 ft / 6 m

Now
Through 430 PM...showers and isolated thunderstorms continue in northeast Florida and the coastal waters. The heaviest activity was moving into Middleburg...Sparr...Baldwin...Saint Augustine and Interlachen. Occasional heavy rainfall may flood saturated and low lying areas. The showers are moving northeast at 20 miles an hour.

Tonight
Cloudy with patchy fog. Rain likely with scattered thunderstorms in the evening...then a chance of rain and isolated thunderstorms after midnight. Rain may be heavy at times. Low 65. Southeast winds 5 mph shifting to the northeast after midnight. Chance of rain 70%.

Took this today "I challenge you to a dual"!