Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Mid-Atlantic Gardening: So, what have ya done so far...., 1 by Bec_No_Va

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Bec_No_Va

In reply to: So, what have ya done so far....

Forum: Mid-Atlantic Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of So, what have ya done so far....
Bec_No_Va wrote:
I like that - veeeeeeeeeeery pretty

I am making some progress here - nearly all the MG are up - I decided to start some indoors for pots on the deck - I think I received a delivery from Bluestone - there is a huge box on the steps and I ain't touching it - too heavy - I hafta plant them this Sunday - leaving town next week and I don't want to rely on DH to keep 'em alive! My backyard is being worked on as we speak - I hired a couple of guys to do all the work - we needed drainage pipes dug (kept drowning the grass), new sod and new gravel - I can't wait till it's done - my little "eden" will be all pretty once again - fixing up the deck this spring as well, new furniture, installing a shade canopy - moving plants around and I am also getting 8 glass shelves for 2 of my windows - all my "fat plants" & tropicals will have a new home!

On a sad note - I just found out a couple of days ago that one of my cousins passed away - he was all of 33 - nearly broke my heart - he was "my boy" - I used to babysit him, change his diapers - he was my buddy! So, in memory of him I planted a flowering Clematis I just got in - his mother really appreciated it - she loves to garden and he used to help her.