Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Mid-Atlantic Gardening: So, what have ya done so far...., 1 by HollyAnnS

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright HollyAnnS

In reply to: So, what have ya done so far....

Forum: Mid-Atlantic Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of So, what have ya done so far....
HollyAnnS wrote:
Ah, I'll be back at it in another week should be good by then. Really enjoying this nice weather. My guys have been putting on the push to get some of the projects done. Josh just went back to work and had promised to finish up some of the things he was doing for me before he went back. So last week he did everything that he hadn't done before and Ric is just out there going from project to project. I'll be posting some pictures of the most recent projects some time soon. Want to get all the finishing touches in place before I post them.
Yesterday we moved all the house plants outside so Ric could hang the window blinds. Check out the neet little hooks I came up with.
Then he put this together for me. I had some really pretty glass balls that I wanted to display together. So I've been looking for something that I could hang them all from. I found this pretty pot dolly. You know the kind you sit your big floor pots on with the wheels. Ric took a grinder and cut off the wheels, touched up the paint and then hung it up with some steel fishing lure wire.