Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Mid-Atlantic Gardening: So, what have ya done so far...., 1 by HollyAnnS

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright HollyAnnS

In reply to: So, what have ya done so far....

Forum: Mid-Atlantic Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of So, what have ya done so far....
HollyAnnS wrote:
Rcn, Sounds like you are having a rough week. I ended up in the Hosp. in the middle of the night myself a couple of weeks ago. Terrible pain, and no idea of what could be causing it. My first experience with a kidney stone, man I don't want to have another one. I don't do well with pain meds either. Take good care of yourself and Phoebe. Getting rocks is relatively easy in our area. There are plenty laying around all you need is a strong back. Ric and I went down last night but we were a little too early and the work crew was still there working. But I had noticed that there were quite a few nice rocks that had slid down and were laying along the road edge so on our way home we loaded up the back of the explorer. The long mossy one will make a good top stone for the wall. Besides the rocks for the new wall we need more middle and smaller size ones for the pond. You remember that HUGE pile I have in the back yard. I also am extending stone walk that goes from the front door around to the garage. So right now it's all about the rocks. LOL