Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Weather: March Daily Weather, Spring has Sprung!!!, 1 by MySharona

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright MySharona

In reply to: March Daily Weather, Spring has Sprung!!!

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of March Daily Weather, Spring has Sprung!!!
MySharona wrote:
Kiska – I’m enjoying your pictures. We look forward to the trip. We are planning on doing a lot of driving, picking places to visit, no real itinerary. The railroad is way at the top of the list! LOL!
Seeds – So glad you had a wonderful! Sounds like fun!
Sally – The areas between the road and the beaches are protected to keep the sand as pristine as possible and also to protect the sea turtle nests during nesting season. I love the wide-open sky too. I was raised in Houston (for the most part) and found I really much prefer small town living. Love those Hollyhocks!
Marylyn – I feel your pain. Spring doesn’t last long here either! Pretty soon it be just plain old “hot”. Cabin camping sounds good! No tents!
Deb – Love your back yard! Your picture reminded me that I wanted to plant so wisteria along the back fence. I can still do it, but it won’t fill out very much.
Kelli – Gorgeous beach!
Seeds – LOL! I use old shorts, tank tops, crocs or worn out walking shoes for gardening. No money spent there. DH always says “I can’t believe I BUY dirt”! LOL! My response is “We have sand – need gardening soil – not dirt for the plants to survive”! LOL!
Kiska - Your last picture is so pretty. Hope the fire caused no harm. Difficult to imagine a fire in all that snow.
kwanjin - Love your last picture - very mysterious and "Hobbit" looking.

58.1 °F / 14.5 °C
Clear
Humidity: 85%
Dew Point: 54 °F / 12 °C
Wind: 0.0 mph / 0 km/h
Wind Gust: 3.6 mph / 5 km/h
Pressure: 30.09 in / 1018.8 hPa (Steady)
Visibility: 10.0 miles / 16.1 kilometers

Today
Partly cloudy. High 77. South winds 5 to 10 mph.

Where's Dyson, Blooms with a View, Rann, E_B, Yuri, I know I'm missing some people here, but it's early and I need coffee!

Bearded Iris coming up! They're late...

This message was edited Mar 28, 2008 5:56 AM