Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Weather: March Daily Weather, Spring has Sprung!!!, 1 by billyporter

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright billyporter

In reply to: March Daily Weather, Spring has Sprung!!!

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of March Daily Weather, Spring has Sprung!!!
billyporter wrote:
Kelli, I think you take exellent pictures. The lupines are spectacular! My neighbor has them, but I never got started.

Deb, March is almost over. We just have to get thru April before it's really pleasant :) I hope your sprouts don't freeze. We go thru that disappointment often in Iowa. Those buds are so neat!

Sharon, wow, a low of 38! That's our overnite temps! WOW, I think that's the most gorgeous sky yet!!! It MUST be chilly, a gorgeous beach and it's empty :) I think I could look at your wide open sky for the rest of my life! Is the beach protected because it's for flood control? That's a nice sky picture too, love the melon horizon. That's a gorgeous ?clemantis? I love hyacinths!! I haven't had any for years. I love the kitty statue!

Pepper, is that a good thing? (Water) We haven't had near the rain they've had just north of us. I guess you call that ''trickle'' down, LOL.

Ric, the sun is too bright for your just up daffodil. She's bowing her head. :)) The anemone is a perfect pastel. I love their long petals. Ahh, not a calla. Arum Lily. It's beautiful! I don't recognize the folaige with the white blooms. They are neat! Anyone's crocus look good to me :))

Kiska, that's miles of snow!!! I can't believe the lakes are still so frozen. I'll never get used to your weather :)) That is a really neat bridge. I love the sides. The water looks very uninviting tho :( Your temps aren't much different than ours. We just don't have snow or ice left. That's a nice little church. Is it built from logs? The corners are neat. I love the frozen waterfall!!

Seeds, it does feel good to clear beds doesn't it? I spent all afternoon yesterday finishing mine and putting down iris borer granules. I got some chickweed and henbit pulled, but I don't think I got the roots :(( My crocus are poking out an inch. Aawww, I missed it by a day. Happy Happy Birthday!!

Sugar, you work so hard, but I envy your many abilities. I see coleus featured a lot this year and last. It's the ''new'' plant and you've been growing it all this time. There are some gorgeous colors and I look forward to your pictures.

Marsue, I seem to miss a few days all the time now. It is hard to catch up!! The panseys/violas are so pretty. Bright as sunshine! So is Sunsprite! Beautiful!!

Marylyn, the camping trip does sound like fun. Do you have an air mattress to sleep on? Have a
good time!

TameraFaye, hope to see more pictures of the hatchlings!! I'm crossing fingers even tho I missed the lawyer story!

Kwanjin, it looks like a cool morning! The snow seems to be making the rounds. WOW, your snow really stuck!

KarlyRed, yay, another zone 5a! No snow last night for us, but we got some today.

Adina, such a pretty rose! Wah, I want spring!!

38*. We started with sleet. Then it rained off and on. Then it rained snow. Then it just snowed straight down. Nothing stuck. We even got a bit of thunder. It's not a nice day. I'm glad I worked out all day yesterday!

Hollyhocks for a Happy Birthday!