Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Mid-Atlantic Gardening: So, what have ya done so far...., 1 by HollyAnnS

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright HollyAnnS

In reply to: So, what have ya done so far....

Forum: Mid-Atlantic Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of So, what have ya done so far....
HollyAnnS wrote:
Hey, I may not be moving fast but I got my guys going. Last fall they had several projects almost finished and now that Spring has arrived they are outside and working. Josh is going back to work April 1st so anything I need him to finish is getting done this week. He's working on one of my water features and he's boxing out and wiring the new lamppost. Ric put in new enlarged bed last fall and he is building the trellises that go in the bed. They are tearing down an old Bridge near our house and they have both been carrying rocks for the extended rock wall we will be adding. Ric and I were out yesterday cleaning the leaves out of the flower beds and I have been pruning some of the hedges. Mostly I'm doing the end of Winter clean up. I'm going to de-stone one of my beds, that means I'll be shifting dirt, need to do that soon. I think I'm getting a load of mulch tomorrow if the weather holds. I finally did get some of my seeds started and I have been potting up a lot of plants. The co-op plants will be coming soon and I'm getting ready for them.
Here is Josh working on the Lamppost yesterday. That's my Christmas present from him. He bought the materials for the post and the new light fixture and is installing it for me.