Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Weather: March Daily Weather III, Spring a week away, 1 by marsue

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright marsue

In reply to: March Daily Weather III, Spring a week away

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of March Daily Weather III, Spring a week away
marsue wrote:
TF: just how many chickens and/or roosters do you have altogether? Orion is precious--too pretty to be a boy!
Sidney, I too, as a child, remember our next door neighbor wringing some poor chicken's neck every Saturday for the Sunday noon meal. Then the poor headless chicken would flop around their back yard until it decided that it was dead. That always amazed me but, oddly enough, it never turned me against eating fried chicken! LOL
Deb: beautiful flower but it looks as if some little varmint has been chewing on it!
Kelli: love the chocolate lily. good thing you don't live in Arkansas--ticks are the norm around here and you don't dare go walking in the woods without tick repellant!
George: it certainly doesn't look like you are experiencing any part of Spring just yet.
Sharon: thanks for the blessing--I would love for the sun to be shining on my face right about now. Pretty sunset and cardinal, too!
Pepper: hope you get your computer woking the way you want it to.
You, too, Ric!
Rann: so sorry you have been ill. I guess the flu made its way over to Iceland, too!

Today we are expecting a high of 71º but I will be surprised if it makes up that high. Currently it is 57º and overcast. Rain and thunderstorms expected tonight and tomorrow. :o(( with winds out of the SE at 10--20.

Sunset a couple of days ago