Specialty Gardening: Floral Clubs - #2, 1 by pupilpropogtr

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright pupilpropogtr

In reply to: Floral Clubs - #2

Forum: Specialty Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Floral Clubs - #2
pupilpropogtr wrote:
I think it would be great. Then you could label the thread what the theme is. If you get behind...um....like I do ALL the time, then you could find the arrangement you are finished with and post it to that thread.

It would need to have a common link. Something like "Themed Arrangements-Tropical Oasis", "Themed Arrangements-Minitures". If you left off the Weekly, which I almost put, then people would not feel like they missed out on that week. Just add it when you get it made. Does that make sense? If I just finished my tropical, I could then find that thread and post.

How does that sound? AND I nominate Candee to do the first thread and pick out the theme, unless you don't want to since you had to pick last time. No pressure from here, just trying to throw out ideas. Whoever's week it is, they can start the new thread. Am I making this to complicated?

Candee, what do you think? It was your brainchild, so you get to come up with the details. LOL.

This is the first arrangement in an attempt to do a larger scale display for 'spring fever'. I just finished it and will have to add the rest later, as I have to run to work.

May Princess Kathy always have wonderful themes to play with :oP