Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Weather: March Daily Weather..... 3 weeks to Spring, 1 by marsue

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright marsue

In reply to: March Daily Weather..... 3 weeks to Spring

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of March Daily Weather..... 3 weeks to Spring
marsue wrote:
Adina: congratulations on the coming grandbaby! Grandchildren are great--you can love on them and then send them home! LOL
Rann: the girls looks as if they are having a great time feeding the ducks.
Sharon: love the succulent and the orange flowers. Your friend's shop is wonderful--one could spend hours in there! I haven't grown roses in years because I thought they were/are too fussy. We just planted the roses we now have last spring. They all did wonderfully well. I've also discovered through the rose forum here on DG that horticultural corn meal works wonders in getting rid of black spot, which is the main reason I didn't want to grow roses. Give it another try.
Quoting:I have to go take pictures of a wrecked car today - At "Jim Dandy's Towing" just off "Possum Hollow Road".

Dyson: That sounds like a place in Arkansas! LOL For instance, there is a "Skunk Hollow" Road in Conway and we have a town called "Bee Branch". Of course, we also have "Hope", "Rose Bud" and "Romance" and I could go on and on.
Ric: your weather people sound like ours. We awoke to zero snow this morning although portions of western and northern Arkansas did get the expected 6-8 inches. However, "they" keep saying we could get from 2-4 inches by late afternoon. I made a big pot of soup in the event we do get "snowed in". LOL

I took this picture through the window this morning. It is a bit fuzzy due to the screen. The robins must think it is Spring!