Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Weather: March Daily Weather..... 3 weeks to Spring, 1 by rannveig

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright rannveig

In reply to: March Daily Weather..... 3 weeks to Spring

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of March Daily Weather..... 3 weeks to Spring
rannveig wrote:
Good morning!

I'm hopelessly behind again, but thanks everyone who commented on Selma Rún. Yes, I'm very proud of her, but I sure could have done without the nervousness, I think I felt worse than she did! lol ;-) I guess it's one of the downsides of being a mom - we don't want our babies feeling bad! lol

Wonderful photos everyone!

EB - gorgeous winter scenes - I especially love the one with the house and the sunlit trees in the background - stunning!

Kelli - fantastic photos from Rome. I hope I'll get a chance to see it in person one day - definately on that long "to-do" list ;-) I really enjoyed all the photos thanks so much for sharing them - and yes I can relate to the flower comment ;-) lol Although those old building are pretty amazing! :-)

Adina - congratulations!!! :-)

Sally - great photos of the cardinal. Sure hope you're prayers will be answered :-)

Tamara - very pretty hens and quite a handsome rooster :-) Can't wait to see the chicks! And I'd love to see some photos of your surroundings even if they are a mess - what isn't this time of year ;-) Cute photo of your little guy :-)

marsue - you got snow! Did you get any more snowfall? Gorgeous rose :-)

Deb - wonderful tulips and the pear blossoms are gorgeous ...... now I'm getting a bit jealous (a quick mental note - it'll soon get miserably hot where you are ...... OK, I'm over it ;-) lol)

Yuri - great photos from St. Pete! :-)

We've gotten quite a mixed bag weatherwise this week, snow, frost and wonderful calm sunny day on Monday, heavy rain and wind on Tuesday, calm, mostly overcast with a few rain drizzles on Wednesday and Snow/rain turning to slush with a rather stiff breeze yesterday. Everything was covered in snow this morning. Now it's fairly calm and 37°F. It's raining at the moment or is it sleet? I'm not sure - it's slush when it hits the ground anyway ;-) I think spring is starting to creep in - I heard a blackbird (Thrush - the same kind pictured in Adinas photo earlier) singing this morning before sunrise :-) Sunrise was at 8:12 am and now we have sunset after 7 pm, 7:05 to be precise :-)

I took the girls to the botanic garden in Reykjavik on Monday - there's a duck pond there so ofcourse they had to feed the ducks! lol

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Rann