Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Weather: March Daily Weather..... 3 weeks to Spring, 1 by marsue

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright marsue

In reply to: March Daily Weather..... 3 weeks to Spring

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of March Daily Weather..... 3 weeks to Spring
marsue wrote:
Kelli: your pictures of the ruins of "old" Rome are really good. I can relate to the flower comment but also to your DH's remark.
George is there a special reason for the flower decorations stretched across that street? They surely are pretty.
Sharon, the car show is really bringing in lots of tourist dollars to your local economy. I'm sure the merchants love it!
BP: Colton is so cute. I don't have any grand"babies" any more. Sigh--my youngest grandchild will be 8 in June. the oldest is 23 next week and 6 feet something tall!
TF: Is that Orion? He's a cutie, too!
Pretty pear blossom, Deb.
Ric, the weather people are just covering all their bases--LOL. Your forecast sounds like ours!

The snow hasn't reached us yet but it should be here within the next couple of hours. My MIL, who lives in Clinton, AR about 65 miles to the northwest of us, telephoned early this afternoon and said it was snowing heavily there. It will be interesting to see what we awake to in the morning.

I may have posted this photo before but it is one of my favorite roses and I am so longing to see my roses blooming again that I have to post it again.
edited to add: this is a bloom from Climbing Don Juan

This message was edited Mar 6, 2008 9:24 PM