Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Specialty Gardening: Floral Clubs - #2, 1 by pupilpropogtr

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright pupilpropogtr

In reply to: Floral Clubs - #2

Forum: Specialty Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Floral Clubs - #2
pupilpropogtr wrote:
Hey ya'll,
I've been lurking, but haven't had much time to post. Where to start.

First, I am going to try to use first names. If I get it wrong please excuse me, as I am horrible at names.

Candee, I love your design and the pineapple plant is perfect for Teensy and I to try. Your back yard is FANTASTIC!! I love the bizarre. Different is something I strive for. I love Eastern design, including Chinese, Indian, Japanese, Indonesia, etc. I also love shabby chic and Russian design. Throw in my love of Catholic art (old and eclectic) and you would be very surprised at my decorating. If someone walked into my house they would think I was an Asian Catholic. Actually I am Southern girl who is non-denominational. LOL.

Sue, could you figure out a way to ship that to Alabama please? When are they going to come up with smellovision? That is gorgeous, but the thought of cutting off an Allamanda flower makes me cringe. If I had one, I know it would stay on the plant forever, even brown. Do you detect zone envy?

Well....um.....a week late, but I finally got my VALENTINES arrangement done. I have the flowers for the tropical oasis, but figured since these have been in the fridge for over a week, they best be used first.

Funny pic in the fridge. Here is my bud vase, Terri!!