Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: What garden conditions do you have?, 1 by shellyto4kids

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright shellyto4kids

In reply to: What garden conditions do you have?

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of What garden conditions do you have?
shellyto4kids wrote:
kerri,

i have the yellow and pink of that succulent. let me know which one you have and i can send you the other one and a couple of other groundcovering succulents i have here that are established.

ian - that is the same ones that i will be sending you as well... so we now have a name.

kerri - they are very vigourous and are very easily to replant somewhere else in the garden if you want to.. just grab a handful and pull and then let it dry out for a day or two - and then put back in the ground - i haven't had one piece fail yet :)

i have about 50 different "pigfaces" - groundcovering succulents growing in little pots at the moment - plan on putting them all out the front of my property as soon as i am sure that summer is over so they can all establish out there. i will take cuttings of any others you want once they are established. i have a massive area to cover and i am hoping that these succulents will grow out there with minimum attention and water. i cannot mow this area and my hubby needs to do it all with a whipper snipper which is a very long and tiring job every few weeks in the warmer months.

photo of what i want to cover in succulents (hopefully!!!!)
shelly