Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Mid-Atlantic Gardening: Think Spring! Tea Party SWAP Thread, continued, 1 by critterologist

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright critterologist

In reply to: Think Spring! Tea Party SWAP Thread, continued

Forum: Mid-Atlantic Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Think Spring!  Tea Party SWAP Thread, continued
critterologist wrote:
Ha! I just posted to ask Juanita to hop over to the swap thread, and she's already here... ain't no flies on her, as my uncle would say! (don't be offended, Juanita, he'd mean you were a sharp one!)

My mom has redwood-stained planter boxes on her back porch, and there are some colors of coleus that just look really striking against that tone... I'd love a cutting or two for her... I'm starting some polka dot plants (mostly white, a few red and pink) and torenia to keep them company. I've also managed to lose the trailing coleus that I've overwintered the past several years... they were even sun tolerant!... so anything you might have along those lines would be really welcome.

Here's a photo of the colors of trailing coleus that I had... I miss them! Burgundy with a green edge, burgundy with a pink-flamed center, and a scalloped green and burgundy one.