Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Weather: January Daily Weather, Chilly everywhere!, 1 by music2keep

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright music2keep

In reply to: January Daily Weather, Chilly everywhere!

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of January Daily Weather, Chilly everywhere!
music2keep wrote:
Good Morning! All! :D Thanks (all of you) for your thoughts & prayers. The "little critter" is back home! :D He is still on the steroid, "breathing treatment", & antibiotic, but sounds & obviously feels better! He goes back tomorrow for a check up.
It's still Dyson Dark for the moment, but due to get lighter at any time now! :D We have a temp of 35° w/ rain predicted for the day.

Kelli, I'm thrilled that you have gotten all of that rain, with no flooding! :D I saw a news cast on the avalanche...very sad. Love the trail pics! :D
Kiska, 'Hope that you figure out how to keep your camera from freezing! :-O
Deb, Love the birdies at the feeder! :D
Sidney, Glad that you had a good trip, but glad to have you back at the house. :D
Ric, Your cabinets are really shaping up! :D And look at those fossils! I have seen a few like that here, but not very many.
Marylyn, Glad that you & everyone there is finally getting well! I would rather me be sick than the "kiddies".
Sharon, you are really getting good w/ your new camera! :D (did I say that, already?)
Rann? Where are you?
Dyson!? And where are You? Doing a lot of work? :D
Pepper? are you sending us another cold snap?

Well, I'll get back later...Thanks Again! :D
DH couldn't get up the hill for a little while...Alas! now the snow is gone!

Have a Marvelous! Day! :D
Joey