Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Weather: January Daily Weather, Chilly everywhere!, 1 by adinamiti

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright adinamiti

In reply to: January Daily Weather, Chilly everywhere!

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of January Daily Weather, Chilly everywhere!
adinamiti wrote:
Hi, guys! It's getting cold here, 40 today at noon, they forecasted a storm and snow for next week.
Sharon, thanks for the update on Joey ! I'll be praying for little JW to get well soon, poor baby! It's such a terrible virus going on , all over the world, seems they are stronger and stronger every year...ugh! We've all been sick too, with complications and fever for some of us, all over the country.
Your pictures are great Sharon, love the sky and sunset!
Kiska, the alpenglow pics are amasing, like all your pics !When we were on our trip to the mountains, our friend had the same problems with her camera...she just couldn't take any shot when it was about 20 outside. She has a Canon with 2 batteries, while my Canon has an accumulator and works anytime.
Kelli, love your trip pics, you bring us so much informations!
Bev, your winter pic is gorgeous, so is the coneflower one!
Yuri, you're welcome for the juice and shoes, I'm glad you liked it! Our countries have always trade different things, as neighbors. when I was in school, about 30 years ago, we learned Russian as a second language, but I'm sorry to say I don't remember much now!
Ric, thanks for the link, very interesting!
Marylyn, I hope your bunnies are well now!
Deb, great pic of the feeder!
E_B, great pic, is that a painting inside the room?
Marsue, thanks, sending another picture of DD, to see the rest of her!LOL
Adina