Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Bird Watching: DAILY PICS... VOL. 57, 1 by PeeperKeeper

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright PeeperKeeper

In reply to: DAILY PICS... VOL. 57

Forum: Bird Watching

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of DAILY PICS... VOL. 57
PeeperKeeper wrote:
Gorgeous pictures, everyone! Dinu, great job starting the thread! Love that Great Tit, and the background is so beautiful.

dellrose, those would be calendar quality pics if not for the darned twigs, especially the cardinal! The shimmer on his feathers is breathtaking.

Debnes, I love the first one of the hawk. He looks like he just heard a really good joke. Your little kinglet is a doll too. They quickly became one of my favorites.

Funny how almost every time someone mentions a Dark Eyed Junco, they use the word "sweet". I wish I saw more of them around here. The only one I've seen is the poor *sweet* female who had flown into the window and didn't make it.

Seems like the Northern Mockingbirds are stalking me to have their pictures taken lately. This one was in a Yaupon Holly outside Home Depot yesterday. I was walking by with my cart and he was not more than 5 feet from me. He patiently waited while I got my camera out of my purse and allowed me to put it practically in his face as he sat and posed among the red berries.