Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Weather: January Daily Weather, Chilly everywhere!, 1 by MySharona

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright MySharona

In reply to: January Daily Weather, Chilly everywhere!

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of January Daily Weather, Chilly everywhere!
MySharona wrote:
Joey – I loving the snow pics!
Sally – I had to laugh. I think of “The Fog” every time we get heavy fog! I can get really creepy.
Kiska – Great everyday picture!
Adina – Your house is really looking good! I like the tile roof, so much prettier than shingle. I missed the note about the woman. I’ll have to go back through the pics. Look at all that snow! Your DD is very pretty, great hair color! I don’t mind going to the dentist for a cleaning anymore. They use a sonic cleaning system, it’s painless. Glasses, ugh. I’m going to have to get bi-focals! LOL! Think I’m going back to contacts this year.
Marylyn – I hope y’all feel better soon. Seems like everyone has had a touch of something this year.
Juri – That’s another great place to sit and have a cup of “joe”! The moss and ferns are very pretty. What kind of tree is that? It’s so green! LOL! I think it’s C) 8 minutes.
Bev – Holy cow – you’re buried in snow!
Kelli – Congrats on the rain! That’s awesome!

56.5 °F / 13.6 °C
Mostly Cloudy
Humidity: 85%
Dew Point: 52 °F / 11 °C
Wind: 0.0 mph / 0 km/h
Wind Gust: 0.0 mph / 0 km/h
Pressure: 30.06 in / 1017.8 hPa (Falling)
Visibility: 7.0 miles / 11.3 kilometers
UV: 0 out of 16
Clouds: Scattered Clouds 2000 ft / 609 m
Mostly Cloudy 14000 ft / 4267 m

Today
Areas of fog early in the morning. Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers...mainly from mid-morning Onward. High 60. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph.

There was fog on the south end of the island yesterday morning. It's wasn't as bad as Tuesday. Here is a picture at the airport