Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Mid-Atlantic Gardening: Kritter update...., 1 by critterologist

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright critterologist

In reply to: Kritter update....

Forum: Mid-Atlantic Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Kritter update....
critterologist wrote:
Becky, Thor is fabulous!

I love his huge, fluffy face!

You're going to be amazed to see how big Eliot is now. I don't think he's going to catch up to Blake, though... just as well, as I think Blake deserves to keep winning those wresting matches when he needs to remind Eliot of who's really in charge. It's an ongoing battle to keep Eliot off places he isn't allowed (like the top of the fish tank... if he managed to get in, he'd drown, so that's a big "no!"), so I'm sure there are days after multiple time-outs in the bathroom when he wishes he'd gone home with you to be your kitty!

Actually, I think Eliot is Jim's kitty. He loves on me, but Jim is "da man." Such a dedicated lap cat! Now, you'd think, 2 cats, 2 laps, we'd each have a lap kitty in the evening... but no, they both end up jockeying for position in Jim's lap, more often than not. LOL!

When he's at work or out of town, though, my lap will do. When I was really sick a couple weeks back and spending most of my day in bed, Eliot kept coming to see me and bringing me his stuffed toys to play with. :-)

Here are the kitty boys -- in Jim's lap, of course!