Tropical Zone Gardening: More pics?, 1 by

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright

In reply to: More pics?

Forum: Tropical Zone Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of More pics?
wrote:
Rj I read on some of the forums that Texas was rained out one summer a year or 2 ago and I was wondering if you could tell me what happened to your Brugmansia pods I have over 60 on my two trees in back (the ones I crossed myself) and they are lovely and bulging but need to ripen up a bit ...I have removed the papery stuff to prevent moulds and bugs from forming and now my concern is that they may rot or drop ...or not ripen ...our temps are hovering in the low to mid 60F every day ...grey sky ...inches of rain.Since this is the first time with brug pods I am a bit scared something might go wrong ...any clues? sorry to be a pest ...and I agree with you no flower is bad (well maybe some triffids) :)
Hi everyone else move over I think I am in the wrong country at the moment ...someone stole our Sun this Summer.
Pass the soup around ...heaven you should start a thread about flowers that provoke fear or adoration I am sure a lot of people will have something to say about that.Shari I am sure there will be lots of folk lore on that subject :)
Lou golly take it easy mate!
you too 77
pepper stop running everywhere
to all the dreamers keep dreaming
chrissy