Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Specialty Gardening: The FLOWERPOT Cafe' VI - Join us for a cup of Flowers!, 1 by starlight1153

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright starlight1153

In reply to: The FLOWERPOT Cafe' VI - Join us for a cup of Flowers!

Forum: Specialty Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of The FLOWERPOT Cafe' VI - Join us for a cup of Flowers!
starlight1153 wrote:
Morning evrybody! Time to put on the coffee pot somebody, I'm to busy tyign to rub the sleep out of my eyes and strech the kinks and crimps out of my body.

May go hunt up a cup of the coffee with the stars in it. So what if it a few days old. I a java freak and it a caffine fix.

Anybody here buy gerbera daisy and hold them over in a fridge or cooler. With the long stems will they stand up by themselves in a bouquet or an arrangement or do ya have to put a wire or somethign in them?

Terri... not fair putting all them lovely tulips up. I just ordered glads and working on some Dahlias for cut flowers and now ya making me wish I could grow tulips down here again.

Pupil.. I must have missed something somewhere. Looking all aroudn the edges and under the wallpaper, but can't figure out what course ya talking about? Shoot shouldn't have looke dunder the wallpaper, need to get the dust bunnies and crumbs out of the this electronic gadget.

Not a flower blooming anywheres out here, so I leave ya witha flower from my yard I enjoy and can't wait til it blooms again