Tropical Zone Gardening: More pics?, 1 by

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright

In reply to: More pics?

Forum: Tropical Zone Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of More pics?
wrote:
77 is that the one that smells like baby talc ...lovely!
LouC you could always "catch " some sort of infectious disease that requires you to stay "in isolation" for 6 months ...therefore making it impossible to leave that heavenly place.We can call it "Trop- itus" or something rare that causes no painful symtoms but turns the eyes green and you run a slight fever and have palpitations when you see a beautiful tropical plant or sniff exotic fragrances ...including salt sea air. Cure long exposure to these things to de- sensitize your reactions to these things ...
Shari you have so much to answer for ...I think you may be a carrier of this new disease :)
Aloha Hoya ...wow! your growth is soooo amazing it dwarfs my triffids! stunning pics as always ...sighing over the Angels.
That ti was just wonderful ...don't you love the way light shines through some leaves turning them into precious jewels ...could you tell us about ti's flowering and seeding?
Take it easy ...hope you are not too sore, thankyou so much for the pics ...it is so grey here ...it has been all Summer so far ...I think the sun has come out only about 4 days so far and even then it was short lived due to storms ...rain rain rain though very greatful we are getting soggy and the plants are needing it.
Have a great day everyone playing in the tropics of the mind ...and in the real paradise.
chrissy