Australian and New Zealand Gardening: Where are you in AU ., 1 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: Where are you in AU .

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Where are you in AU .
77sunset wrote:
Hello chrissyand Sue. welcome from me too Liz. I had a really warm welcome when I arrived her.
I can tell you that it is one of the most interesting places to visit. These ladies ( and men) are so helpful and encouraging.
I hope you are not getting too wrinkled in the wet ,chrissy.
How much rain is enough ? your plants will definitely need water wings.
A garden on a raft, now there's a novel thought. it's cloudy here but still warm. A sad thing to say , but good bushfire weather. My epis love the heat, my ferns do not. My little Brug likes it too.
Liz, chrissy is right about the camera. It is addictive. How easy to take all the pics you want and just delete for a fresh lot.
Our camera came with computer etc in one lot. Took a bit of working out as I had never used digital before. I still don't know what half the buttons are for but I don't need them anyway.
pic is one of the babies from the large mother who died . owner gave me babies ,10 of them.. I've cut them off mum and put on poly with fishing line. all doing well. Goodness knows where I'll put them when they grow.
Have to go and throw water around again. Pot plants do dry out quickly in this weather.
Happy day all.