Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: Trades update, 1 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: Trades update

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Trades update
77sunset wrote:
Good morning chrissy, Sue , kk and Shelly.
I just went out and braved the cold wind to take some pics of my little trade babies. I have lost a few but that is always expected with our weird weather.
The survivors are doing well and will soon be ready to leave the shadehouse for the outside world.
I am also posting a pic of the last of my epis to flower. They are so beautiful. I did read that the flowers only last a day or two but each flower that has bloomed here has been lasting for over a week .
I still have a couple of little babies here that may get a trip north later. .
Chrissy, I planted the snail creeper seeds but nothing has come up so I think they may have disappeared. I have had this happen before with seeds. They must get taken away by ants or something but they are not growing and there is no sign of any left in the pot.
I did manage to buy another creeper . It was a poor little orphan that has black and yellow flowers. It may grow as it is still green.
Today is cold and it may rain later so they say but I'll believe that when I see rain.
Must go and throw some water on a few pots now. happy day all. Jean.