Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Weather: December Daily Weather; Sleighbells Ring, are ya listening?, 1 by MySharona

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright MySharona

In reply to: December Daily Weather; Sleighbells Ring, are ya listening?

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of December Daily Weather;  Sleighbells Ring, are ya listening?
MySharona wrote:
Ric – Well, at least you’ll have a front row seat to the snow/Ice/Rain/Ice/Snow!
Pepper – What is the difference between a “winter storm watch” and a “snow storm watch”? Sounds really cold either way!
Marylyn – Thanks! The reindeer costume really grabs attention! How did the lasagna turn out?
Marsue – It was a piece of a log by the time it got to me. The truck was already gone. So I’ll have it repaired again. Wooo Hooo Frost! LOL!!
Kelli – Personally I think the tiger jaws blooms are gorgeous! The plant it self looks a little treacherous!
Kiska – I hope you’ve had a wonderful day! That’s a neat picture! I like the reflection in the table! Freezing fog – I can’t wrap my brain around that term!
Juri – That’s a beautiful picture! Are those azaleas – the blooms look too big though…

64.9 °F / 18 °C
Scattered Clouds
Humidity: 69%
Dew Point: 55 °F / 13 °C
Wind: 0.0 mph / 0 km/h
Wind Gust: 0.0 mph / 0 km/h
Pressure: 30.15 in / 1020.9 hPa (Steady)
Visibility: 10.0 miles / 16.1 kilometers
UV: 0 out of 16
Clouds: Few 13000 ft / 3962 m
Scattered Clouds 25000 ft / 7620 m

Tonight
Partly cloudy with areas of fog developing. A 20% chance of showers after midnight. Lows 59. Light northeast winds.

Look at my cars shadow! LOL!!