Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Bird Watching: How do you attract birds to a new feeder/SunFlower heads, 1 by Depsi

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Depsi

In reply to: How do you attract birds to a new feeder/SunFlower heads

Forum: Bird Watching

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of How do you attract birds to a new feeder/SunFlower heads
Depsi wrote:
We have had the flicker here since we moved here but normally is on the roof looking around in the eaves or we have a border of large rocks & driftwood along the bottom of our shop and he spends alot of time climbing amongst that. He really is beautiful and Bob was so excited because he just happened to snap while he was sitting still on the birdhouse. The other little red headed tiny guy we believe is a house finch...sound right? I don't know if you will be able to tell much but I snapped a pic of a bald eagle this past Saturday while he was circling me...Have a wonderful time with your birds tomorrow and as I say, I will be watching all the posts on this forum but won't be posting again for possibly a month. Be assured I will be bird watching...nice to hear from each of you and we appreciate your encouragement. Bob just got the new bird bath up that we bought at WBU. These fellas have found friends here at our house. Deb