Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Weather: December Daily Weather; Sleighbells Ring, are ya listening?, 1 by DebinSC

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright DebinSC

In reply to: December Daily Weather; Sleighbells Ring, are ya listening?

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of December Daily Weather;  Sleighbells Ring, are ya listening?
DebinSC wrote:
Sharon: We've had some big puffy clouds blow through, too. I wish they'd stay and make rain!
Marsue: You are so right about there being no such thing as a squirrel proof feeder. They figure them all out eventually.
Marylyn: You've got sun? Yahoo! Maybe your rain's coming this way. ;-> I bet that was a scary few minutes for you witht he electrical thing. Glad nothing came of it!

Rann: Whey! Glad the tree missed the house! We are surrounded by very tall pines and they do have shallow roots. I'm always a little nervous when there are high winds. Selma looks very pretty in Giljagaur's hairband.
Kiska: I just love the view from your kitchen windows. It'd make me want to wash dishes or something. LOL!
George: We don't call them rat squirrels, but people who have bird feeders probably see them that way - as pests! They are so clever...and persistent, but I do think they're pretty cute. Here's one on a less challenging feeding station.
Deb