Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Ohio River Valley Gardening: ORVG COFFEE HOUSE # 71- Mother Nature is confused!!, 1 by daylilydaddy

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright daylilydaddy

In reply to: ORVG COFFEE HOUSE # 71- Mother Nature is confused!!

Forum: Ohio River Valley Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of ORVG COFFEE HOUSE # 71- Mother Nature is confused!!
daylilydaddy wrote:
Hello! all
Its been a wonderful balmy 70 degree day here. Got to play all day outside. Planted ALL bulbs I got from brentandbeckys. I had to look each one up due to ordering when Timmy died and just forgot what they were. They were all white except 2 bunches. The white garden is going to be awesome. I let all the little chickens out today to play also. They had so much fun and so did I watching them. The peahen hates them so they follow me everywhere due to her staying about 10 feet away from me. I filled the flower boxes with soil and planted some native fern(Christmas) for background in it. I also did it with other box and it looked really good. I started the digging of the second lower tier of pond in back. I dug up a lot of trillium by mistake and had to replant them. I also just spent time looking around at the gardens and daydreamed about spring. Then I had to start dinner and let my son watch it while I went to my friend Debs(tsuga) house to get wood for my Goat huts. Then it got dark and my day was over(pout). Melissa we need people with knowledge about special education issues. When we had all 3 kids for 3 years the middle boy is legally blind and has a learning disability. I spent a lot of time in IEP meetings and dealing with how to place and meet Joshes needs. Most of the time it went well, but he also has behavior issues and thats where we alway had to fight to keep him on track. I have to share a pic with you all of my creek that runs beside my shady creek garden in front of the house. It was so pretty and full after all the rain.
Catch up with you all later.
Geo