Photo by Melody

Weather: December Daily Weather; Sleighbells Ring, are ya listening?, 1 by MySharona

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright MySharona

In reply to: December Daily Weather; Sleighbells Ring, are ya listening?

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of December Daily Weather;  Sleighbells Ring, are ya listening?
MySharona wrote:
Oh Goody! The Yule Lads are here! Where’s Joey?!!

Rann – Beautiful picture! The colors are so similar to Kiska’s. I love learning about our different areas of the world. Oh, what a funny and descriptive picture of Grýla!
Marylyn – Your tree is darlin’. Do I see Gumby?!!
Kelli – I love your tree too! I really like the dangling stars. It’s so cool to see everyone’s decorations!
Kiska – Your weather sounds dreary. I hope you get a clear day soon. I know what you mean about the days getting shorter. We spend so much time at work, buy the time I get home it’s already dark.
George – Wow – that really does look like SoCal, it could be Florida too! You’ll have to post pics of your ranch when you go. I can’t wait to see pictures of the forest!

66.9 °F / 19.4 °C
Partly Cloudy
Humidity: 85%
Dew Point: 62 °F / 17 °C
Wind: Calm
Wind Gust: 0.0 mph / 0.0 km/h
Pressure: 30.27 in / 1024.9 hPa (Rising)
Visibility: 10.0 miles / 16.1 kilometers
UV: 0 out of 16
Clouds: Few 3600 ft / 1097 m

Tonight
Mostly clear with patchy fog in the evening...then areas of dense fog after midnight with visibility one quarter mile or less. Lows in the mid 50s. Southeast winds 5 mph.

Rann - Here is a link to the ice storms in the Midwest. Pick the story you want to read.

http://search.msn.com/news/results.aspx?q=midwest ice storm&...

Well, I'm almost embarrased to post this picture of our skies today. A tad too warm for me for December. Feels like Summer again.