Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Central Midwest Gardening: DECEMBER 2007 FORUM, 1 by happgarden

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright happgarden

In reply to: DECEMBER 2007 FORUM

Forum: Central Midwest Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of DECEMBER 2007 FORUM
happgarden wrote:
Hi everyone, AuntB here is a picture of pink beauty. It is doing great. It is the tall one next to the blooming thing (can't think how you spell that now). I do have a question tho, the plant to the left of pink beauty is monster white, it has huge flat leaves and the pink beauty has more of a cupped leaf, is that normal?

Cold and icy up here and I am flying out tomorrow for Oklahoma, love to fly just not in icing conditions.

Garden room lost heat sometime between Thursday night and Saturday! DH got it fixed. Amazing I think the only thing that looks worse the wear are a couple of coleus. I had been planning on putting in a temperature gauge that would transmit to the house so I would know the temp so I finally went out and immediately purchased one, "the hardest lesson to learn is to do what needs to be done when it needs to be done rather you like it or not" (hate that saying cause it is way too true and still at this age I am still learning the hardest lesson!).

Hope everyone is doing well in these temps and ice. Yesterday about 5,000 feet and up it was around 45 degrees which is why we got freezin rain.

Joyce