Australian and New Zealand Gardening: Flowers today, 1 by

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright

In reply to: Flowers today

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Flowers today
wrote:
High ww are you sure that your Angels don't have perfume? the scent is very powerful at night and humid overcast days ...I think it is such a beautiful fragrance that they called it Angels trumpets because the smell is so heavenly. The folk in America seem to treasure the trumpets with what they call whiskers ...you know the upturned tendrils.My whites are called suaveolens not much in the way of tendrils but exquisite perfume.Do you know the name of your white ones? ...do they have the whiskers? (tendrils)
I have asked my daughter in law to get her boss to try and obtain some pink and yellow types when he goes to buy his wholesale stocks in about a fortnight ...I am keeping my fingers crossed that they can get me some fancy types. Brical is going to send me some cuttings of a pink (bless her) and if I can get them going I will make sure you all have some if you want them .So exciting!
Happy holidays from Tafe! I think I will send some white cuttings too just in case yours is different ...I suggest you sniff around at night mmmmmm yummy!
Happy gardening everyone :)