Tropical Zone Gardening: A RED LETTER DAY IN HOUSTON, TEXAS, 1 by LouC

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright LouC

In reply to: A RED LETTER DAY IN HOUSTON, TEXAS

Forum: Tropical Zone Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of A RED LETTER DAY IN HOUSTON, TEXAS
LouC wrote:
At the airport...so long for now. I'm standing on the curb to I look as tall as Shari...don't you think we could be sisters? Both have deep dimples.

Better than that, in the last few months we have discovered we have a soulmate somewhere on this planet that appreciates every day and every blessing. While it may have seemed a long distance to Houston...consider Shari and JB were just in from Brownsville, Texas, from Kwajlein, Marshall Islands. Jetlag big time.
They were off to Colorado to visit daughter and more friends. I feel so fortunate that we were able to share a few hours in their short time in the states. Now, when I go to Kwaj guess that will have to be it for the entire visit. atoll 1/2 mile wide, 3 1/2 miles long. They are special people.

So are Randy and Jeanne. Randy has lived on other continents and Jeanne was raised by her Marine family in Hawai`i. All so interesting for once it was easy to listen and learn.

Almost forgot. Will have to unplug the camera and take pictures of the hand made beauties that Shari brought to us.

Even brought a large, fantastic book called "IZ, voice of the people". I about died.

Will be ready for the islands in February. Oh My Gosh! I am sooo blessed.

be right back..got to take the pictures.