Photo by Melody
Announcements
The Pixel County Fair is now open for entries! You have until September 11th to upload your crafts, animals and gardens HERE!

Mid-Atlantic Gardening: Off topic but I couldn't resist, 1 by critterologist

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright critterologist

In reply to: Off topic but I couldn't resist

Forum: Mid-Atlantic Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Off topic but I couldn't resist
critterologist wrote:
Thanks. Eliot is such a love bug, and of course we think he's beautiful too! I'll have to get a photo of him all poof-tailed for Halloween... He's got this hysterical ridge of fur along his back (that's where he had that bad scrape when he was found, and I guess the hair grew back long and stiff there), and at times it stands straight up, like the crest on a razorback hog!

Thankfully, the squirrels haven't really found us. They're fun to watch, but what a mess they can make in the garden! Birds, though... when there's a snowstorm and I don't want to hike down to refill the feeder, I throw birdseed out the back door onto the deck. Mobs of birds come to eat, and Blake just loves watching them... it's like "kitty TV!" Eliot has been enjoying watching the fish in their tank, so I can imagine what he'll make of the birds at the window feeder this year.

This photo is from a couple of weeks back... The cats have betta fish in their water bowls! (oh, they're not spoiled... no, no, not at all!)