Photo by Melody
Announcements
The Pixel County Fair is now open for entries! You have until September 11th to upload your crafts, animals and gardens HERE!

Mid-Atlantic Gardening: Off topic but I couldn't resist, 1 by plantladylin

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright plantladylin

In reply to: Off topic but I couldn't resist

Forum: Mid-Atlantic Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Off topic but I couldn't resist
plantladylin wrote:
Ruby: Isn't it funny how we seem to let our "critters" take center stage. They get the best seat in the house while we sit on the floor sometimes! We at times have 3 cats in bed with us and they are large, overweight cats and they have to have my side of the bed, never hubby's! Even with a king size bed they seem to want their space which leaves little room for me. One of the cats loves hubby's favorite recliner! He will pick her up and move her to the couch and she stands up and looks at him like he's crazy, then goes and gets in his lap in the recliner. She doesn't like any other chair or the sofa - only that leather recliner! Another one will only get on the desk chair in the study.

Critter: Your Eliot is really growing up! Still a handsome guy! Look at that expression!

Hart: I don't have a current photo of my nephew's dog "Bubba" but this is him at 4 1/2 months old. He was all legs and so clumsy ... couldn't get out of his own way! When we go to visit at Thanksgiving I will have some photo's of him now that he is so huge!