Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: How hot was your day?, 1 by weed_woman

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright weed_woman

In reply to: How hot was your day?

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of How hot was your day?
weed_woman wrote:
Hi Chrissy. What would I want to look at recipes for! I hate cooking! LOL
It rained on and off all day and I only managed to get to one garden, and the little old lady who owned it said she was glad of my company today as she is sooo lonely! Poor old dear. I'm glad I can be of help!
I bought a 10 pack of Snap dragons from the local nursery and came home and pulled out scraggy Petunias and Pansies, which I then replaced with the Snappies and watered in with Charlie Carp. I pulled a few weeds and picked up some leaves and stuff.
I also planted out 6 Chicorium seedlings as an experiment, mainly to see if they are big enough to survive, and if theres any bugs around that might eat them.
I'm afraid I didn't see the news on China and am guilty of staying clear of current and world events/news as I'm very easily depressed by doom and gloom, so I listen to local radio and read local papers and thats it really. I must say though that a million people in China is a drop in the Ocean really, but I am with you when you say you are praying for all.
Sue