Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Weather: September's Daily Weather 3, Shine on Harvest Moon, 1 by MySharona

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright MySharona

In reply to: September's Daily Weather 3, Shine on Harvest Moon

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of September's Daily Weather 3, Shine on Harvest Moon
MySharona wrote:
Dyson – Did you ever get the intermittent light?!
Deb – I’m with you – tomorrow is supposed to be hot, but there is a cool down coming and I hope it’s bringing rain.
Rann – Thanks! I just love this brugmansia. I still don’t know the name. I’m going to post a pic on the ID Forum. The blooms have such soft pastel colors. I’m surprised with myself at how I’ve been compelled to help Judy with the raffle and bake sale. I guess it proves that when a friend needs help you just jump in and do what you can. There are a lot of things that I’m not that great at, but cooking and baking are my major strengths. LOL! Apparently yours too! I think you’d do what you could too to help a friend in need. I think we all would. Your garden is always so pretty and colorful. Please tell Selma Run We wish her a Happy Happy Birthday
Kiska – I’m glad you like the recipe! I have some more biscotti recipes that I’ll type up for you this weekend. I made these for the bake sale chocolate/espresso, walnut/white chocolate and macadamia/white chocolate. The kitchen smells so good! The glacier pictures are wonderful. The lake picture is gorgeous! Where is it?
Sidney – Your front lawn is beeeyouteeful! I see my baby’s parent plant in front! Could the brug be Cherokee?
Kelli- And all this time I thought you were a movie star that is going by an alias! LOL!!
I just had to wash the baking dishes & utensils by hand because the dinner dishes are in the dishwasher! I didn’t know that about the change in leaf color. Learn something new everyday! Your garden is very pretty and the salvia is so colorful. Actually the Salvia sounds like me – “blooms all year but really slows down in hot weather”!!!

78.1 °F / 25.6 °C
Scattered Clouds
Humidity: 69%
Dew Point: 67 °F / 20 °C
Wind: Calm
Wind Gust: 0.0 mph / 0.0 km/h
Pressure: 29.94 in / 1013.8 hPa (Rising)
Heat Index: 80 °F / 27 °C
Visibility: 10.0 miles / 16.1 kilometers
UV: 0 out of 16
Clouds: Few 4200 ft / 1280 m
Scattered Clouds 25000 ft / 7620 m

Tonight
Partly cloudy. Isolated showers and thunderstorms this evening...then isolated showers after midnight. Patchy fog after midnight. Lows around 70. East winds 5 to 10 mph shifting to the west after midnight. Chance of rain 20 percent.

Rann - thought you'd like this picture, the sun is shining through the center of the bloom.
I’m finished baking, now all I have to do is wrap and tag the biscotti’s. Whew!